Kenneth W. “K3” Sturgill Memorial PJOC/APJOC Scholarship covers the activity attendance fee
to attend the Civil Air Patrol Pararescue & Survival Orientation Course (PJOC) or Advanced Pararescue & Survival Orientation Course (APJOC).
Civil Air Patrol Pararescue & Survival Orientation Course (PJOC) and Advanced Pararescue & Survival Orientation Course (APJOC) are grueling courses and very physically challenging activities. Cadet applicants need to be able to:
- Work well in a team environment
- Be in very good physical condition
- The applicant will provide a written essay that includes:
- What is your motivation (why) behind your wish to attend PJOC/APJOC?
- What do you hope to gain personally from your experience from PJOC/APJOC?
- What are your future career goals and personal aspirations?
- A letter of recommendation from an adult who is not related to the applicant.
- The applicant’s most recent CAP PT scores the November of the year of the application, sent by the applicant’s Squadron Commander with a statement of confidence in applicant’s ability to successfully complete the course.
Email your application packet to firstname.lastname@example.org